"The Big Mo"

We are scholars. We enjoy scholarly pursuits. At P.S. 163, we're bringing science back to the South Bronx.

Monday, April 23, 2007

My New Earth Day Album Drops Next April 22

Now let me remind you that you are the science kings of 163!

"I Pollute"
Southsidebronx Tweensounds
Big Mo Records

I pollute
Soon as I get up and turn on the TV I pollute
And when I drive my car or take the D I pollute
Sometimes when it's hot and I need AC I pollute
And when I listen to an iPod track by Jay-Z I pollute
So kids don't bring your trash to me, please, 'cause I pollute
And kids, don't bring your clean water to me, 'cause I pollute
Please believe it unless your home is airtight with a dustbuster
Then don't bring your stuff around me 'cause I pollute

That's right I tell the truth and the whole truth
When it come to energy I'm not reducing like I'm supposed to,
reusing like I'm supposed to, recycling like I'm supposed to
Conserving materials like I'm supposed to
I don't understand when Al Gore says we have to clean the earth
Puttin' earth tone suit clips on YouTube across the earth
Somebody told me that global warming's just a cover
Just soon as a new president's elected he's gonna put another
Watchdog on the prowl when I'm dirtying the park
If I could, man, I'd probably try to find a different park
Yeah, yeah, they say I'm against conservation
But when I step up to them, I'd go back, it's OK, pollution
Believe me, kids, I heard Ms. Miller's students know their sci
And that the students learn ecology in sci
Now the moral of story is conserve 'cause hey
The earth's resources are precious—it's rich!
So don't pollute!


Air Pollution Game (SmogCity2.org)

Image courtesy arborday.org

Labels: ,